At Hidden Harbor on Lake Harris, our residents receive all the amenities of a large community that caters to the new generation of active adults, while enjoying the peace and tranquility only available to you and 43 of your closest friends. A spreading Grand Oak tree welcomes you as you enter your private community through a numerically controlled security gate, which sits among lush, eye catching entrance landscapes.
We take great pride in developing a community that delivers the charm of a traditional neighborhood with all of the modern conveniences you deserve. Offering a private and natural setting, Hidden Harbor boasts Grand Cypress trees, quiet passive parks, and green conservation areas.
Boating & Fishing
Surrounded by one of the largest chain of lakes in the state, Leesburg provides a multitude of recreation options for our homeowners. Sailors, boaters, and fishermen are common sights on all of these lakes. A major attraction on Lake Harris is the bass fishing. Prize-winning bass have put the chain of lakes in the national spotlight.
Bird watching is one of the fastest growing outdoor sports in the nation, and Hidden Harbor offers a wonderful setting to view more than 200 different species of birds.
Hidden Harbor is surrounded by environmentally protected areas including the Green Swamp to the south, the Ocala National Forest to the north and the Wekiva River Basin to the east.
- Gated, Homesite Community
- Maintenance-Free Lawn Service
- Private Homesites - No Backyard Neighbors
- Modern Oversized Swimming Pool
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Community Center
- Wooden Boardwalk/Nature Trail/Bird Watching
- Gazebo Garden Area
- 14,000 Acre Lake Harris (Bass Fishing Capital of Florida!)
- Community Dock
- Gas Fire Pit
- Elegant, Shaded, Outdoor Pergola Lounge Areas
- Long Term, Low Interest Financing Available
- 16 Boat Slips
- Leesburg Public Utilities
- High Speed Internet, TV, Phone Available
- Small Pets Welcome